I would like to develop a very simple Android App with 3-6 screens and very basic look.
By basic I don't mean that it can be ugly. It should be beautiful but there are no animations. It's very close to a trivia/quiz app but a bit different.
I'm looking for a designer who has worked with Android developers in the past.
Project steps :
1. I send you a basic spec
2. You review the spec, send me your questions and we can discuss design ideas.
3. You create a very basic draft for approval
4. We go back and forth until I'm happy with the design
5. You go ahead and create all necessary files for an Android developer to use.
6. Last step would be making sure the developer can use your file and making changes if needed.
Who should apply for this project?
1. You need to be creative. I'm not going to tell you what to draw. You need to supply suggestions.
2. You must have previous experience working with an android developer.
3. You need to know exactly what should be supplied. As I'm not an experienced developer myself, I cannot tell you exactly what is the list of files you need to supply but you should know it yourself, as you've worked with developers in the past.
4. You need to have time to work on it. Please do not apply if you don't have time.
5. I'm doing business through freelancer, with milestones. Please don't try approaching me on Skype or email.
6. Not a must but nice to have : if you have the ability to design landing pages and a simple web site, this could potentially be another project.
- If you are a designer AND a developer - this could turn into a larger project.
- Everything you deliver MUST BE ORIGINAL.
Thank you !