Hi! We need a high quality, 3d cross-section project to use in B2B content.
It has to be a company and
I attached two examples:
-our 3d house project - we use this in our official folders and content
-an example of 3d company building (just to inspire you)
In comparison to this example I'd like the project :
- with european version high voltage pole (exactly like on B2C project)
- with just one car on the estate (exactly like on B2C project)
- without PV panels on the wall, just on the roof please
- with different point of view: a little bit higher, from above (to have a better view on the roof with panels)
- an inverter should be like box, and a little bit lower, on the wall outside
- next to the inwerter, another box - bidirectional counter
THE MOST IMPORTANT: an office part is ok, but we would like to move it on the 1st floor (so 1st floow without glass, but with cross-section of the office
on the 0 ground (where is the office now) we would like to see some "production" - it could be a printing house or some warehouse
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $484 på dette job
Hey there, I´m a real expert in 3D rendering and desing. Please take a look at my portfolio and check the queality of my work and contact me over the chat so we can discuss a little further about your need.
This project needs someone with alot of experience in 3d animation/modeling. I read the description, I'd love to work on this project and do a great 3d design job [login to view URL]
hii sir I m very interested in this project. I can start the work right now. I m very flexible and you can contact me anytime to know the progress of the [login to view URL] consider me for this project. regards.
Hello there; I am a fourth year student in the architecture department. I can do this job. ğlease check my bid. use software; Autodesk 3DS max V-ray Adobe Photoshop Lumion Autodesk Autocad