My client needs an awesome looking lunch subscription website which needs to be completed in 2 phases.
Phase 1: A minimum viable website i.e. a working site with core functionalities should be delivered in 3-5 days. This will allow my client to open the site for business and start getting subscribers.
Phase 2: Fully functional website with all extra features, reporting, databases and admin controls can be delivered in 3 weeks’ time.
Core features: The user should be able to signup, create a profile, select a subscription plan (9 types of monthly subscriptions), select cuisine and menu choices, pay with credit card (client wants to use Stripe), and to manage/cancel subscription. It will also have a great admin backend to manage content, images, menu, subscription plans, database and reporting, and email notification system for contacting subscribers.
Use [login to view URL] as a reference site. A good-looking site is an absolute must. The site should be stunning, so design has to be excellent.
Please bid only if you have experience building elegant and glitch-free websites and have the resources to work on this project right away and can be available by skype for until the project is done. I will offer a 25-50% bonus over your bid amount if you impress me and my client.
If interested, show me mockup of a site.
Minimum Viable site in 3-5 days.
1) Office workers will see many lunch monthly subscription plans, and select one.
2) Payment integration with TSYS for credit card payments. Monthly subscriptions will renew automatically until changed or canceled. Recurring billing is adjusted based on lunches consumed and credits applied.
3) Menu will show 25 lunch items - 5 each from 5 cuisines. I will provide pictures and descriptions.
4) Users can select any number of items from these 25 items.
5) Users can change their profile and menu choices anytime. All changes should be stored in databases and downloadable.
6) Admin can change menu items - pictures and descriptions.
7) Appropriate confirmation emails should go out automatically to users.
8) Admin should be able to send emails to users based specified criteria (by subscription type, menu selected, date/period of subscription, discount used), etc.