There are 3 parts to this project.
Part 1: I need a high resolution logo. You don't have to think of the design. I have attached a logo of mine created online. I need someone to copy it to high resolution JPEG or JPG format and a copy of the editing file so I can use it in future to edit.
Part 2: Design a Banner for Online Website selling various products. It needs to have the web url [url removed, login to view] (I will provide the link on private to successful bid)
Part 3: I will provide 300 images mostly with white background. I will need the background to be edited so it looks more attracting. I have provided a sample. Do not copy from else where. I can accept 60% (180 images) of the photo with a simple 1 or 2 colors background but the remaining 40% (120 images) of the images will need to have a suitable background design, for example "for a boat photo, I need background with water" or "for a sofa photo i need background of inside a home" and etc. I have another 1100 images approximately, your talent and patiences will determine if I can offer that project to you.
For now, it's simple, send your bid. Include every cost required including your free lancer fees if you want to charge that to me. I need the logo and banner design asap. The duration for image editing of 300 photos can be at later date but please include that on your bid. I don't want any writing stating "design by xxx or etc on the images, logo or banner". Good Luck.
50 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $108 på dette job
Hi I read through the project details extremely carefully. It is an easy task for me to perform. I can deliver your project with quality and on time. Looking forward to hear from you.
hi sir i invite you to have a look on my profile and check my portfolio i will do my best to meet your satisfaction . thanks for your time and consideration :) .