The website is an IT business that sell IT services to Scandinavian companies and clients.
As you can see in the attached pdf file the page has different sections. This site has to be Responsive as well!
First we start with a landing page/main page where we ask the customer what they are interested in doing. In the background we will have an video going on repeat that i already have done and for smartphones and ipad we will just use a picture.
The Choices are: Template factory, Make me famous, business packages, and price match. We will as well have 2 more options that is: Portfolio and Contact us area.
* Template factory: Is a area where customers can buy finished template mockups and we will add there logo, business information, other text and pictures for the best prices in Scandinavia. They choose the product and continue to questions form and then checkout.
* Make me Famous!: is an are where they can choose what the client wants help with, anything from websites, graphic design or just a logo. They choose the product and continue to questions form and then checkout.
* Business Packages: is finished packages that companies can buy if they need the whole product list such as: logo, website, newsletters, logos, business cards and so on. They choose the product and continue to questions form and then checkout.
* Price match: is a place where the clients add there information and then upload there offers from other businesses in Scandinavia. We can then price mach and give the customer about 15-40% discount from any offer from an Scandinavian product. When they click send it will get sended to our inbox so that we can go threw the pricing on the offers.
* Template: Is an place where we show work that has been done or what we can accomplish with our teams. This is just a area where cusromers can see how wide we work so categories will be: Website, applications, Logos, Graphic Design, Video Production and Business plans.
The site will be in English but we need to develop the website so that it can be translates to any other language, the first one that i want in this job is Swedish as another language so when they enter the page they choose there language and then proceed.
The Question area: Is the area where all the product information needs to be answered so that we can develop the products. So each product that we have for example: website, apps, logo, video production, social media, seo and so on has a minimum of 15-20 questions so that we dont need to contact the client and can easy make the first and perfect mockup for the client. All the questions are already done.
After questions area is done, they will come to a checkout. There they will have what they ordered and there information as well needs to be filled in. We will need a terms and conditions as well to accept with an e-sign signature for our safety, then they click send quote to us to set a pricing for each project.
So one site in english and one in swedish translated. I want to be able to get more translations for the future.
I want the website developed in PHP and HTML
The page needs to bee cool, business, graphics, powerful and energetic.
For this project i have demands:
I will pay 20% when started project and 80% when the website is finished working on our server.
I've meet a lot of developers that say a good price but no knowledge and make bad sites so I have an advanced technical assistant that works for me that makes checks on every project before finalizing it so the coding is well & professionally done as well is no bugs and errors on the website development. And if the project are not well done then I will not pay until it's well done. If the development is late in delivery (deadline) then developer will lose 10% of the fixed price that we have set for this project. For each day that goes by after deadline date the developer will lose 2% of the fixed pricing, this is for my safety and for the developer to make the deadlines.
34 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $592 på dette job
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: [login to view URL] Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT