I am a software developer and need a Progressive Web Application template that is developed with Angular 6 CLI and uses Bootstrap 4 and Material Design. I can even buy an existing template from Template monster etc and get the html and css files that can then be converted to a PWA. I prefer this as it would be cheaper for me and get this project going. I am only looking for a template that works from a UI perspective and I am going to build the app with this template.
The template I would like to convert is this: [login to view URL] with some modifications as described below.
This is for a clothing store and following are the requirements:
• Should be completed on a fixed budget.
• Should render correctly on Desktop Browsers and obviously on Mobile.
• Should look and feel like
• Product card component from home page should include features like below without going to the product page and to get customers buy without too many clicks/taps
o Add to wish list
o Add to cart
o Add to compare list
o Quick view
o Multiple image scrolls by swipe
o Similar to [login to view URL] and as attached image ([login to view URL]).
o New label on the card to look like the attached image ([login to view URL]).
• Template should include all components for the whole site like for example, home page, login page (with multiple sign in option like Facebook, Google), My Account, Cart, logo, loading indicator, flexible grid, buttons etc using Material Design.
• Should have parallax effects for desktop version.
• Should have video background effect similar to [login to view URL] on desktop view.
• Should not use jQuery.
• Should have high scores in Lighthouse audit.
• Should include all the features of a PWA app like add to home screen etc.
• Should be SEO friendly.
• Should follow best practices and clean and tidy code that is easy to follow and modify.