Combine two blueprint images
Betalt ved levering
Combine two blueprint images for measurement purposes
- The purpose of combining the blueprint images is to overlay them for measurement purposes
- The desired output format is JPEG
- There is no specific area to highlight or focus on in the combined blueprint
Ideal skills and experience for the job:
- Proficiency in image editing software
- Experience in blueprint analysis and measurement
- Attention to detail for accurate overlaying and measurement
- Ability to deliver high-quality JPEG output files.
Two car blue print or line drawings in profile. I want to see how they fit together by lining up the rear axles. One car in blue line and the other in green. I have files of blue prints.
I assume that the two line pictures can be converted to a compatible transparent format and that the lines can be optimised. And recoloured. As the wheel base measurements are very close the overlapping or layering seems easy enough if the other aspects are doable. Working with lines seems easy enough in the design world.
If profile works we can move to a top down view etcetera.
Projekt ID: #37218139
94 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $108 timen for dette job
Hi there, I have thoroughly read your description and understand all your requirements. I will be glad to start working on your project. Let's discuss further more about this project in the chat box. Let's talk!