I am looking for a Canva Expert to make an eBook for me on Canva. At this point I am not sure about the number of pages, but I am guessing there will be anywhere between 20 to 50 pages max.
Most of the content is on a website, but after you add that content, I will review it and will need to add and/or edit some more content. So in short, I need your help to make the complete eBook. There maybe a lot of back and forth with content.
If you apply for this task, you agree and acknowledge that:
1. You are a Canva EXPERT (Please check the definition of Expert)
2. You know and have experience with creating eBooks on Canva
3. You can design cover pages, index page, other pages, logo, etc.
4. You agree that this task is to create a complete eBook from start to finish (incl. logo, cover pages, other pages, and anything else required for this task)
5. You agree that there will be a lot of changes and edits to the content, design, structure and you are happy to provide unlimited revisions until we are satisfied. Sometimes we may review and change our own previous suggestion/instructions. You will be happy to comply and make those changes.
6. You also agree that if the task is not complete to our satisfaction, you will not be paid and we will have to hire someone else.
7. You agree to provide a timely and professional service.
8. You are well versed with Graphic Design, Logo Design and Professional Design for eBooks, pages, etc.
9. You may be asked to work on OUR Canva account, so once you complete the work, we can retain access to it on Canva and make changes down the track if required.
10. You will be happy to communicate via Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp or Phone calls if required to better explain and understand the requirement.
11. This task may require reviewing from our end and hence may take a little longer to complete.
Please read below:
1. Anyone who will quote above the budget will NOT be contacted. So if you are happy to do the task within budget, you can apply for this task.
2. If you apply for this task and then talk to us about increasing the money, you maybe reported to Freelancer Team for wasting time and engaging in unethical practices.
3. Generic offers will not be replied to.
4. Use this as the first line, so I know you have read the job description: "I have read and agree to everything mentioned in the task...."