I want to build a website that allows for Investors and woman entrepreneurs to come together. The woman entrepreneurs don't get normal funding to start businesses the way man gets and these businesses are more profitable and do more social good.
The website will have following features:
1. Facebook Integration so that user can log in using facebook
2. Two personas - I am an investor or I am an entrepreneur
3. The Investor persona should be able to search available projects, select from a list of projects by category and pay their chosen amount in return of equity or other offering created by the Project owner.
4. The investor should be able to sell their stake in the asset, so they can exit out of the investment.
5. The user persona - is not free from the perspective of money and feels insecure. They should be able to log in using facebook and/or email address and create their fund raising project and proposal.
6. The ability to create fund raising project would require following data inputs:
- Investor registration process
- Sell their stock in the open market
- Monitor and watch the project as it progresses through different lifestages.
- Receive payment link from this page. (Different banks would use different rules).
7. The payment should be able to be received by Credit card, Australia Post, PayPal and Payment gateway integration and error handling. (Happy to use Stripe or eWay payment gateway)
8. The site should be responsive, simple and modern contemporary look targeted to woman users.
9. The users (investors and an entrepreneur) both should be able to search for projects that exist, read the details and back the project.
10. Basically, from functionality perspective this would look like [url removed, login to view] but a very different branding targeted to woman entrepreneurs of all age.
11. There should be an ability to subscribe from the landing page.
12. There should be an ability to share the site to social media (facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram of site users accounts)