Looking for an experienced developer who would recommend, configure, and install a responsive WordPress theme for an IT-company focusing on web development, web design, and mobile applications development.
Front-page should contain:
1. Information on Services (via plugins):
1.1 Blocks: Business Mobile Applications, Web Development & Design, e-Commerce, Software Development, Infrastructure Support.
1.2. Each block has a few bullets for service details: e.g. Web Dev & Design - WordPress, Jumla, Drupal, PHP, Bootstrap etc.
2. Information on the company
3. Showcases (via plugin): Gallery with images and short descriptions of the projects. Links to page Projects
4. Testimonials: 3-4 testimonials. Link to page Our Customers
5. Team: team members introduction via some plugin. Team member profile should have a short description, Fb link. Link to page Our team
6. Contact page with a form to submit a request for a quote.
Header: Combination of a logo (I have my logo) and a "techy" image related to IT.
Footer: 4 blocks with some information.
Adding information to the sections should be very easy via admin panel. No coding or development for updates.
Do not use plugins requiring payments or trial-versions (unless you have a workaround).