• Elderly or Disabled Living
• We offer Financial assistance and social media resources to low income elderly or disabled individuals
• How we offer financial assistance?
• Our target audience is
low income individuals
• Our current website is full of information: [login to view URL]
• We purchased a theme we want to use or we would like it to look similar (The theme is called: Charity club). What is required for you to get started, if you choose to take this job?
Can you provide pictures? We do not want to use any of our current pictures. Also can you incorporate some of our current information into the theme? We have current posts and current testimonials too. However we do not have pictures.
For the logos at the bottom right now we are thinking of using ours, lifeline, and s&h tile. Logos
Can you make us a child theme in wordpress? That way our work is not lost with updates.
• EDL has and uses jetpack (for posts) yoast (SEO) and Mailpoet (for our newsletters and emails). Can we keep all of these plugins operational with the new theme?
• Do you need to work on the theme on another domain name until you finish? EDL cannot afford to be shut down for days.
• Can we manually add a page in the future?
• Overall we are thinking the new design of the website might be as follows: we are flexible and up for changes
Home page picture and some of our information, current posts, recent testimonials
Write a little about who we are as a charity
Gallery (not sure)
logos as previously mentioned above
I can give you the contact form html code that we want to use or you can leave it off for now.
Next page (full of our testimonials)
Next page (EDL memberships information and sign up with PayPal button)
Next page our application (I will create the application and insert the html code into this page or I can give it to you)
Next page (contact information)
we do want to add another page in the future but our inventory is not ready yet.
• A lot of this website is fairly basic. However we want it to look sharp, nice, and professional.
• Can you create customized emails? If not we can do it through ftp and html code. THANKS