I would like to purchase template: #48950 Bikes Store PrestaShop Theme.
[url removed, login to view]
Before I purchased I want to know that I can get help (pay additional) with setup and some changes to the template:
1. I need guidance on selecting the Source (PHP, PSD, TPL). I am assuming PHP.
2. I need guidance on who to use from the hosting standpoint: (I currently have GoDaddy).
a. From an hosting standpoint I will ultimately have 2 separate websites running
b. The site will not be high traffic
c. I will not have huge amount of data or images
d. I do care about yearly cost.
3. Once the hosting is selected I need someone to install and get the template up and running.
4. Then they will need to Install the following Addon for additional pricing control
a. [url removed, login to view]
CHANGES TO THE TEMPLATE:
I need whoever is doing this to understand the impacts from a Software Upgrade / Update standpoint. Give me advice or direction if I should or should not do something that will make it hard to keep up to date.
1. I need the “Reviews” functionality removed from the website.
2. I would like the Language & Currency functionality removed from the top right corner.
3. I then would like the search box that is currently in the center of the header to be moved to the top right corner where the Language & Currency selection was.
4. After selecting a category, you are taken to a list of products. I would like the entire left column (Categories, Catalog, Information, New Products, etc) to be removed. It would only show the products. Then I would like the products to be displayed slightly larger scale, kind of like the scale of template #60071 Electrical Tools.
5. I would like an area to subscribe emails.
a. I like something like the large “Red Subscribe Box” on template 60071 Electrical Tools to be put at the bottom of the template I buy just below the “Follow us on Facebook”.
6. I would like the 3 boxes at the bottom of the template I would purchase (#48950) to be changed slightly.
a. Currently they are Follow us on Facebook / 3 Icons / Useful Links
b. I would like them changed to:
i. Instagram Box (like Template 61111 StoreFlex) – in 2nd spot
ii. Facebook Box - Just like it is on the template I would purchase but in the 2nd box instead of the 1st spot.
iii. 3 Icons (Truck / Telephone / Credit Card) – Just like it is on the template I would purchase but in the last spot instead of the 2nd spot.
7. Currently when the mouse goes over the product image and you click on “Quick View” if takes you to a pop up of partial information. If possible without causing tons of work and upgrade problems, I would prefer it to say “View Details” and it just take you directly to the full Product Page.
a. Or the quick view removed totally. Customer would just click on name or image to take you to the full product page.
88 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1068 på dette job
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in freelancer.com as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards