I want to build a website for specific community similar to Peerlyst that allows users to create profile, share posts and comment on posts, ask questions, everything will be hash tagged for better visibility. This website will include:, one article/blog post area and an Admin portal.
1. Members area
a. Sign up/ log in: provides users to subscribe to the portal through a registration mechanism
which will be authenticated using email on any number globally. Also, let users set their preferences from the category defined on the portal (normal user or an adviser).
i. Social media based
ii. Email based
c. Blog post and comment: Logged in users should be able to write a Post Supports Comments, Reviews, Ratings will be there in all these. Automatic finding the trends & popular blogs
d. Q/A section: similar to Quora tagged to users specific tags and area/location/field
2. 2 types of members(users)
3. Admin portal
5. Works on any Device, Browser, and Platform (Linux, Android, Windows, iOS, etc.) independent Website which works on any browser supporting all functionalities and viewable on any size of display/monitor -HTML 5 Compatible
6. Social Media link and management module with push notifications to social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. with a single click of staff
7. Google Analytics API integration
8. Youtube and other local or social Videos Gallery
Please be honest with your bid and time to complete this website.
Skills: Graphic Design, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Website Design
Just a clarification: I don't need separate apps for separate platforms...I need a web portal that is HTML5 compatible and is well displayed on any device and browsers.
Full site SEO is a must
86 freelancere byder i gennemsnit RM4426 på dette job
I have read your project description. we can work on your project. can we discuss in chat? I have read your project description. we can work on your project. can we discuss in chat?
hi,webcoin has team of experts and can make attractive website for you as per your requirement ,so lets discuss about it in detail and then start the project