Throughout the year there are several events which influence the number of travelers and thus the number of requests for eg.bookingworld. Those events can be public holidays, festivals, big conferences, expos, sport events etc. We want to have an area for bookingworld admins where we can manage this kind of events. The bookingworld admin should have an area where he can amend those events without the need of a developer. The data for this section will come from PredictHQ Api (integration is not part of this task).
1. As a user, I want to see all events when I first open the events section of the website.
2. As a user, I want to edit the title, dates and state (active/deactive)
3. As a user, I want to filter the list by country, event category, title and rank.
4. As a user, I want to delete an event.
5. As a user, I want to see the events location on a map.
6. As a user, I want to see the events on a calendar.
Steps: 1. Make yourself familiar with PredictHQ and the structure of an event See:
[login to view URL]
2. Concept a UI for the use case above. Wireframes or just hand scratches.
3. Create a new angular 4 project and integrate bootstrap.
4. Create a bitbucket repository and give me access (mukeshsharma.0390@[login to view URL]).
5. Create mock data using the event structure of PredictHQ. Either fake events or create a free account at PredictHQ
and use real data.
6. Implement the UI. The data resource should be mocked.
I want the Source Code also of the solution after the completion.
1. Clean and readable code
2. Reusable modules and functions
3. Unit tests (where you think it’s important, don’t overdo)
4. Documentation in code (where needed)
5. Speed over perfection