• Admin Panel with Login – Admin Panel for Internal staff to induce changes with multiple logins.
• Role Based Access – Right to define role for the staff to induce changes with particular login.
• Images Upload, edit ,delete – Admin can upload the Images, delete or edit sam
• Content add, edit, delete for existing pages from admin panel – Admin can change content anytime anywhere e. for all the existing, live pages.
• Add new blocks, edit and delete – In order to suit the design and layout, Admin will be given features to pick his block and table.
• Recruitment Process, Add new vacancies, status change active or inactive, Analytics for the no. of applicant – For recruitment, Admin/defined user will be able to list vacancies and alter changes on status to put in on website.
• Resume Management, Resume file download, Bulk Download, Resume Download Against Job – Admin panel will allow user to download and see he uploaded resume against the job marked.
• News and Blogs Update from Backend – Blog are essential component for seo, hence we give access to admin to upload the blogs and do desired changes. More block, more keyword Visibility.
• Dynamic URL – For on page seo admin can modify the webpage url as per the seo guidelines.
• Edit Meta tag key words, and description for existing pages - For on page seo admin can modify the keywords and description meta tag as per the seo guidelines.
• Google Analytics integration in Admin panel – Google account will be integrated with the admin panel, to download the analytics report.
• Image alt text update option - For on page seo admin can modify the image alt texts as per the seo guidelines.
• User management role wise – Admin can assign all the users specific role and restrictions with respect to editing of website. E.g. HR team can only update the jobs and manage recruitment process.
• Enquiries and Subscriber List Data - Admin can view all the enquiries and subscription list made from website and can export in csv, excel, pdf format.
• Email Integration for transaction mails. – Transaction mail for the end user who enquired in our website.
• Enhancements in Image caching performance – For better performance and decreasing the image load time on responsive design image caching is important.
• Mobile Responsive optimization - Testing of website on the different screen size.
• Layout Changes – We can change layout for existing pages if required.
• Reports and Analytics – Reports for all the data with export option.
• Website backup wizard – Admin can download the entire website anytime to ensure timely backup of the updated website.
• Email Notification - Transaction mail for the end user who enquired in our website.
• Media File upload and management for pdf, ppt, docx, excel, images and videos.
• WYSIWYG HTML Editor – HTML Editor for making texts bold , underline and other formatting options.
Server Details: (Currently we have, you have to make available whichever is required for the Smooth functioning of our website.)
Specification & Pricing
• VPS 4 GB
• 4GB Memory
• 120GB Storage
• Unmetered Bandwidth
• 3 Dedicated IP’s
• OS - CentOS 6, Fedora 20 & 22, Ubuntu,
• Monitoring - Proactive: Network & host
• Root access Control panel
• Backups (snapshot) Disaster recovery w/ On-demand (1 snapshot)
• Migrations - On-demand
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹64049 på dette job
Hi I already implement what you want for some other [login to view URL] send a message to me ,I will send demo website and login info to you. Relevant Skills and Experience I am a symfony and Laravel expert.
My Team will Complete this project in 35 days and we will give you 90 days support after complete this project. we are really interested in thisproject.