I have an idea to make a comparison site for alternative financial products in Europe. The minimal viable product would consist out of four pages and I have made prototype screens in JustinMind. These have been attached to this project description.
The pages should be constructed as follows:
1. Landing page with a brief explanation and the main comparison tool which consists out of seven categories. Please refer to the attached file ‘Home [url removed, login to view]’
These categories are:
1. Online Payment platforms
2. Peer2peer lending platforms
3. Social impact investment platforms
4. Crypto currency platforms
5. Online Brokers
7. Online Wealth management platforms
Clicking on one of the categories brings you to a comparison site. At step 3. I have explained as an example the Online Payment Platforms.
From down the landing page a button is made to register yourself for mailings about the different alternative financial services for instance for the investment categories. A person can register him or her self and leave e-mail address on the fourth site. After clicking on the categories on the page this person gets every week a mailing about new opportunities from the financial service providers. Please refer to step 2 for this setup.
2. The user who wants to sign-up for the newsletter needs to fill in the below information in tekst boxes.
3. User name
4. E-mail address
Tick box for the user to comply with the terms and conditions.
Fill in the tick boxes it wants to recieve news from the different categories
8. Peer2peer lending platforms
9. Social impact investment platforms
At the backend of this newsletter functionality I should be able to draft this newsletter easily with new opportunities. Also sending it to different users per category should be made automatic and easily as possible.
3. Please see the attached the picture ‘Comparison online payment [url removed, login to view]’ for reference.
On this page it should be possible to click on the icon to go to the financial service provider. A full list per category of which financial service providers should be upload will be provided by me.
Filter on criteria like ' country', 'costs' & 'features' should be possible. These criteria should be rendered automatically from the website or being loaded via an API. Please see below an example of an API.
[url removed, login to view]
If an API is not possible than it should be possible to upload this information via a backend console.
From this page it should also be possible to write an own review after registration, therefore a button needs to be created. Furthermore a separate registration page needs to be made (please refer to image ‘Review [url removed, login to view]’) to write a review and store the name and the e-mail address and the review mark (1 out of 5 stars) of the reviewer.
[url removed, login to view] site should be easily maintainable and editable by myself. So a much used platform would be preferred.