I want somebody to design a brochure for an Executive Search Company. This would be a Single Page Brochure for Each Industry (Total 7 Industries).
Engineering / Manufacturing
IT - Startup Companies
IT - Service Companies
IT - Product Companies
I would be able to provide several Sample brochures to you, so that you can get some idea on content
Please let me know your thoughts
Most of the People, submitted the quote without any portfolio details... I really doubt, I would be able to take a decision without even seeing the work of yours, please do include either a link or some attachments, so that I can take some decision
Since Many People are not having the Expertise in Writing the Content, I'm REMOVING THE CONTENT WRITING FROM THE PROJECT....
So The Project Remains Only to DESIGN A4 Size Brochures.
Other Important Points to be noted before you design / bid
1. Every brochure has some introduction, So the A4 brochure should have at least 15-20% space to be dedicated for the introduction
2. Every brochure should have "Clients Speak / List of Clients", This would occupy another 5-10% space
3. Every brochure should have TWO ILLUSTRATIONS (NOT PHOTOGRAPHS). One Illustration should be related to the Industry (for Example, Automobile can have an Illustration of WHEELS / CAR / SPEEDOMETER Etc). Another Illustration would be related to "Our Sourcing Strategy" (This I would explain later)
4. SINCE THE CONTENT IS NOT THERE, AND I HAVE GIVEN THE PROJECT TO ANOTHER GAF, I would want the number of A4 pages to be 15, The following are the industries
IT / Software - Product / Startup Companies
IT / Software - Services Companies
IT / Software - Staffing Companies
Pharma / Chemical /
Petroleum / Energy
RealEstate / Construction / Infrastructure / Mining
Sales / Marketing
5. Macro Sense, Every brochure (that is All 15 Brochures) should look SIMILAR except the Colors and ILLUSTRATIONS
6. I somehow prefer BRIGHT COLORS ON WHITE BACKGROUND. I clearly doesn't want any other stuff
SO, I request all GAF members to please go through the project carefully before bidding.
MORE DETAILS WOULD BE GIVEN IN PM