About me: I produce printed custom photo books for churches for free. I have been doing this for a long time and am currently working on a lot of books. There is no cost to the churches for this service or for the books we print. I want to start many more projects but am too busy and this is why I need your help.
I need a book page designer. The page designs are usually simple, but I would like to work with someone who can help me catch up and then later when we have more time, provide some more interesting design options to the churches.
You can use any of the following programs to create the page designs:
Photoshop, InDesign, LumaPix Yearbook Fusion and/or Adobe Illustrator. If there are any other programs you need I can see about adding that option. Whichever programs you use, you need to design the pages according to my page dimensions including the margins, bleed space and overall document size. The final result for each page MUST be high quality JPG.
Requirement - you MUST have a fast, unlimited internet connection or this will not work. You will connect to my computer by RealVNC Remote Desktop Viewer and do all work for this project online by remote desktop. RealVNC is a free remote desktop program you can download and use to connect to my computer to work remotely. [url removed, login to view]
You need to be well organized and follow my file handling rules, like creating a new version of the source file each time it is edited, and saving everything in a specific location and format. This is designed to reduce errors, confusion and to keep everything perfectly organized.
Accuracy is extremely important, more than speed. The photos and text need to be accurate. The design needs to be clean and clear. The designs should be lined up well and everything needs to look professional.
You will need to make as many revisions as needed until the church is 100% happy with the designs. Some churches are very picky and others are very easy to work with. Either way you need to produce good quality designs for them.
I am hoping to see some examples of your previous graphic design work, so I can get a sense of your design style and capabilities.
I provide this service to churches for free, so I am looking for very low cost.
IMPORTANT - your offer is for total payment for 25 hours of work. This is NOT per hour, it is the total amount for 25 hours of work.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1) Do you understand that your offer is for the total payment for 25 hours of work, NOT per hour. When you complete all 25 hours of work, you will receive your offer amount, NOT 25x your offer. If your offer is $10, you will receive $10 only, NOT $250 ?
2) Do you agree that nothing you see or work on for me can be used in any portfolio or as samples, may not be shared or disclosed to any other person whatsoever, and you can never store or use any of the information and files in any unauthorized way?
3) What will you do if you feel that you cannot complete a task correctly and on time after it is assigned to you?
4) You might have to put a task on hold then return to it later if you need my assistance or additional files/info. Working by remote desktop can be slow and will require patience. How do you feel about this?
5) I value quality above speed. A person that takes their time, asks questions, checks their work and creates a 100% perfect result but doesn't wast time or overestimate their hours are likely to work with me for a long time. Tell me your thoughts on this.
6) From the computer and Internet connection you will be using go to speedtest.net. Change the server to Charlottesville, VA. Run the test and take a screenshot and send it to me. Please be sure your screenshot shows your test was to Charlottesville, VA
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $34 på dette job
Hello, Okay understood, would like to discuss the project in detail so I can clear my doubts, also please PM me so I can show you my past work and we can proceed further. Thanks & Regards, SaturnCube.