Here you find a High Resolution PNG File (made in Fireworks CS6)
[login to view URL]
Your job is to
1) Allign the layer "map" so it covers the layer "satellite-base" as good as possible
2) * Add a new layer "map-blue"
* go to [login to view URL] and make screenshots with the settings provided in the Attachment called "[login to view URL]"
* Stitch the screenshots together so they create a new layer (map-blue) that cover the whole layer "satellite-base" (bigger than the layer map, it should cover the whole background!
3) Allign the stitched layer (map-blue) so that it fits the background satellite layer (Satellite_Base)
4) Save the PNG with the new layer and send it to me. :)
PLEASE DO NOT UNLOCK THE LOCKED LAYERS!
NOTE: You need Fireworks CS6 to Edit the file. It will not work with Photoshop!
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €28 på dette job
I am interested in this project and I am an expert for this work and I can do it very fast with quality work. I am ready to do sample work first. You want quality work then message me.