I have a 95% completed website in terms of both design and development. However, I need a minor face-lift with fine attention to details. Am looking for an experienced designer to advice on the fine details of the website, such as why we need to change a certain color/font, move a certain element and the reasoning behind it.
Please send me a sample of your portfolio along with your proposal. Also, my budget is limited, so please bid accordingly.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Freelancer profile