I have a wordpress site and would like to upgrade the theme to the Avada theme. I have already bought the theme and will give you the files to install and setup.
1. Install Avada Theme
2. Configure theme to me needs - Forums, Blog, Photo Gallery, Shop (woo Commerce), Videos, Projects, social media and social icon links. advertising.
3. A nice forums option
4. a nice blog option
5. Add photo gallery option
6. take my existing shop data and import to new theme. I also have woo amazon affiliate plugin installed.
Search options by price, popular, rankings, and by shop categories. need nice layout here in the shop area.
7. Videos links to youtube or video files I upload.
8. Projects - by this I mean my projects and other members project. Doll Furniture projects, a place so I can show what I am working on and what others have done, needs uploads for others, pics, text, etc.
9. social media, I want people to share my site, products with others. FB, youtube, G+, twitter, tumblr etc. all of them that I use at least.
10. Logos and Graphics, make a few different options.
11 Browser icon - that little icon that goes in browsers in front of address bar. Make me one.
12 advertising - several different locations on each page for advertising banners, sidebars, footers, boxes etc.
I have a good layout now on my site, however now that I am getting more into using the website, I have seen paid themes, plugins and want to add these to my site now. If you know or have used a good paid plugin, let me know and I will buy it.
I have been looking over the avada demo and I am sure I will see a layout with all those options I like.
I plan to pick a programmer in a week or so.