Project LeanNation is in need of a developer that can produce an e-commerce website with only a handful of SKUs (less than 20 but ability to expand). Current website ([url removed, login to view]) is only 80% complete due to the previous designer quitting the project. You can either update/finish from the current platform or redesign to better fit your platform and expertise. I assume, based on conversations with other developers, you will need to completely start from scratch, but the option is there. We would like a similar structure (pre-loaded full page with major controls at the top of page) with a facelift and a more professional look, particularly at the top of the page.
Key Criteria include…
- Online Shop for our organization’s meal plans and branded apparel (only meal plans need to go in to start)
- Multiple purchasing gateways (both via same credit card processing company) to accommodate for purchasing from multiple franchisees in different locations
- Internal pricing that can be adjustable by zip code/location (should be first thing the customer sees in order to ensure proper price quotes)
- Checkout Process that collects both payment and dietary constraint information
- Plug-in application to take information from checkout process and place into CRM (i.e. SugarCRM or Salesforce, etc.)
- Responsive Q&A section (similar to what is currently at the bottom of main website page)
- Member login area
- Online forum platform
- Internal pages and front page tiles for each of our ‘Meal Solution’ product lines that are tied into the online store
- Internal page and front page tiles for ‘Hire-A-Trainer’ section that is also searchable by zip code
- Active completed inner pages for ‘Franchising’, ‘About’, ‘Contact’, ‘Testimonials’ and ‘Corporate Plans’
- Mobile optimized page that can be usable on iOS and Android devices
We need an operational website within 2 weeks with additional touch-ups to be made over the follow 2-4 weeks (major operational points that need to be complete are ‘Meal Solutions’ inner pages, working shop, working Q&A, working ‘Contact’, and ‘Franchising’ page). We are also up to guaranteeing additional work for continued updating and changes after the next 6-8 weeks.