Material Provided by Us:
• Autocad plan for each villa.
• Autocad Perspective for most of the villas.
• High Poly Max file with the villa textured and lightened using VRay for most of the villas.
• 2 elevations for each villa (front and back).
• Low Poly Max file for each villa with its landscape (the lowest possible polygon count).
• VRay baked diffuse, lighting and reflection maps for each villa in 2 situations, day and night (6 Maps for each villa + Any other maps of the landscape, fence, pool and garden) assigned to the objects UV maps.
• The lights position should be chosen so all models will be lightened evenly from all sides.
• 2D plans with transparency should be used instead of 3D objects wherever possible, as long as it wont harm the look of the object, e.g. fence, leaves....etc.
• Please note that the models I will get from you will be used in a rich interactive 3D walkthrough application. So we are after the best quality with the lowest polygons count.