We are currently looking for a 3D modeller who has skills in developing organic or NPC (Non Playable Characters) 3D models. Our Half Life 2 modification game requires such an individual for the next stage in our game's development.
What we're looking for:
- Detailed information based on your experience as a 3D modeller.
- Available at least part time.
- Include at least 2 samples of your work.
- Professional and courteous working personality.
- Thoroughly enjoys working in the video game industry, or wishes to pursue a future career into it.
The type of models we're looking to have developed are non-human models. This involves a giant monster creature as well as human sized mutant creatures. We would like to have at least 3 NPC models completed within a 7 day time frame.
I look forward to hearing from all candidates. Thank you.
Creature models should be developed with a rate no higher than 7000 polygons. Source engine doesn't accept any polycount higher than this.