Compound's plan and landscape Modelling and Texturing Project
Material Provided by Us:
• AutoCad plan of the compound showing different contour lines (elevations of the plane), and different landscapes (Golf course, Beach, buildings areas, gardens) .
• Some reference movies and pictures of the Golf course, Beach, layout.
• Low Poly Max files of the plan and its landscape and objects, e.g. trees, plants, billboards, traffic signs, sidewalks, a 5 stars beach with chairs, tables, sun roofs, open area restaurants...etc. (all should be in the lowest polygons count possible).
• VRay baked diffuse, lighting and reflection maps for the plan and its landscape and objects in 2 lighting situations, day and night.
• The lights position should be chosen so all models will be lightened evenly from all sides.
• 2D plans with transparency should be used instead of 3D objects wherever possible, as long as it wont harm the look of the object, e.g. fences, leaves....etc.
• Please note that the models I will get from you will be used in a rich interactive 3D application. So we are after the best quality with the lowest polygons count.
• The plan is for a compound that has nearly 1300 villas (you will not model the villas, just mentioned it so you can know how big is the compound), a golf course, lakes, streets, beach, external objects (trees, plants, billboards, traffic signs, sidewalks, a 5 stars beach with chairs, tables, sun roofs, open area restaurants).
• You will put all above mentioned objects (except the 1300 Villas) on the plan.
• The Plan should be divided to areas according to the zones on the provided references, i.e. each area should be an object by itself (sliced plan).
Please provide Delivery and price for master plan without the 1300 villas and above mentioned objects.