Flash Production Specialist – UI Developer
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges.
The Flash Production Specialist works directly with interaction designers, visual designers, and senior software developers to build and extend a customized component library based on Scaleform’s CLIK. The Flash Production Specialist connects the C++ code to the front-end flash screen assets in a MVC framework. Interaction designers use the component library to create and iterate prototypes built in Flash/Scaleform. The Flash Production Specialist works with the team to define a reproducible, simple production workflow for moving Flash/Scaleform UI into component library.
The Scaleform UI Engineer is a contract position for 6 - 12 months in duration, with possibility to join Autodesk full time at a future date.
• Bachelor degree in computer science or similar
• 3+ years of experience in Flash UI development
• Experience with ActionScript 3
• Experience with Flash CS5 or newer
• Exposure to a C++ product development environment
• Experience with UI frameworks (GTK, Qt, wxWidgets, etc) a plus
• Experience with developing UI for Scaleform a plus
Team and Collaboration Requirements:
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Must be able to work successfully with distributed team members
• Ability to work well as part of a creative team
• Loves to develop user interfaces and interactive experiences
• Having previously worked on game(s) a plus
• Experience working in an Agile environment a plus