This is a platform where digital agency can submit their entries for an award event. Submissions will be displayed on the website (Wordpress) and judging will be handled by the judging platform. So a plugin to showcase the entries on the website is also needed.
The system is divided into two separate components.
Component 1. The website that will be developed on top of Wordpress and will be done by the client themselves. (so this is not your part)
Component 2. The judging platform / admin panel - this is the one that you will be developing.
1. Non-member and member will register for the award by filling up their information in a registration form. Dataset that list out the members will be provided where the judging platform need to be able to distinguish between member and non-member.
2. After registration they will receive an invoice and this invoice can be downloaded into a PDF format. There will be no online payment involve and the payment will be done manually. Existing member will receive discounted price in the generated invoice.
3. Then the company will make their submission.
4. Committee or event administrators will then login to the platform and verify the company that has made the payment, and update the system
5. Judges will then login to the system to start the judging process. Judges will only see entries that has been verified by the committees. Another business rule is that judges cannot see their own company entries.
You must be fluent in developing wordpress plugins and write programming using framework in wordpress.
Timeline : 11th June 2014
60 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1309 for dette job
Hello Sir Greetings, =>As per Job Description: 1.1. Component 2. will be in our work vicinity i.e. the judging platform / admin panel. [url removed, login to view] of Component 2: [url removed, login to view] Non-member and member will register for the awa Mere
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks