Canterbury Computer Services offers a traditional break fix and managed service solutions to residential and small business customers (less than 50 seats) in a rural location.
Our main Residential customers are in the 40 + age bracket and they come to us rather than the big box shifters because of our great customer service.
I have an existing website ([url removed, login to view]) which needs a refresh - quote happy to make use of templates especially if they deliver more / better functionality than I have listed below.
Willing to allow designer lots of freedom but the website design must be professional / clean and simple to navigate.
1) Refresh the design so it is responsive (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile)
2) SEO Friendly
3) An online store with items uploaded using files from suppliers, whenever I want without paying a fee every time I upload new details. OpenCart preferred but open to other suggestions - tried ZenCart but fed up of bills for add-ons every time Zen Cart upgraded
4) Ability to Blog - Linked to Twitter @NZComputers and Facebook account [url removed, login to view] . Tritter and Facebook already cross post
5) Replicate / improve some of the content on existing website
6) Ability to 'advertise' services - business moving from break fix model to Managed Services model and need to be able to showcase the product we offer. these will change / develop over time and hence must be easy to update / modify
7) Ability to include Office 365 Advertising (using code supplied by MS Partners website)
8) Link to our Office 365 Sharepoint site / intranet
9) Link to [url removed, login to view] - Our Customer Support Dashboard
10) Ability for customer to request remote support - We use GFI Max product set for remote monitoring and support - would like to enable customers to request support by either using a form to request the service or by clicking on a link to download remote access client
11) Ability to list / advertise case studies
Anything else the web site designer thinks may be useful for an IT managed services / break / fix company
36 freelancers are bidding on average $561 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks