We currently have a project that requires the additional assistance of an Expert Wordpress Developer.
[url removed, login to view]
We need to create a website with similar functionality to the website above. Full specifics will be available to interested parties. This project requires someone very skilled and experienced with all aspects of Wordpress and that can work independently and remotely and within time and budget constraints.
Please get in touch if you think you fit the bill.
A few queries that have been clarified by the clients:
1. http://myfreeimplants.com/surgeons/US - do you require US, UK, International listings in exactly the same way as shown here?
A: Not for now, anything like that will be considered in version 2 / upgrade of the site assuming it does well enough to be worth investing more in the design etc.
2. Design: in terms of the design/look of the site, are we essentially following the myfreeimplants site with different pictures in place or redesigning something completely different?
A: For design you guys have creative freedom there. We don't want to copy the other site, just most of the functionality and focus on a different target market. We'd appreciate if you run a mock up of your design layout/scheme by us though.
3. Languages: initially you want to go live with English/Thai . . . with other languages being added later on, do you want a price “per language” added? (these would be additional costs separate from the initial site build).
A: In the near term next languages, in order, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino (Tagalog). I doubt we'd add more languages than that before looking at a general upgrade to the site. Definitely expected that these would come at additional cost, though a ball park quote would be appreciated so that we could plan for it. The languages would need to be set with a language file so that translations could be made easily for menu items, status messages etc, the “content” of each page would be added manually, no auto-translation other than for chat messages if possible.
4. With the additional functionality you mentioned that would be added at a later date, can you give us a few more specifics on how you want all of this to function, in particular:
a. Video Chat
b. Mobile App
A: First add on we'll be looking to do would definitely be the mobile app. Likely within a few months. We just want to make sure at this point that no design decisions are made that would make it difficult (or a no go) for an Android / iPhone application to work with the site. Not sure if your company does apps, or if you can recommend someone you've worked with before, but that's our first priority after getting the site up and running. Functionality like photo uploading, messaging, search, etc. would be the basic expectations.
Video chat would come next. Basically we'd want to set up a payment locked video chat interface (similar to the existing site). Girl sets a price / amount of time, guy pays...it unlocks...they can via the site. We're not expecting that included in the quote you've given us, but a quote for that feature eventually would be appreciated. More this section was just making sure the thought is there and again nothing is done that would preclude us from adding this.
Contests and offers can hold. We talked about that and thinking again, version 2 of the site.
5. Text chat is a paid feature in the existing reference site. We would like to replicate this paid feature across to the site we are building. Video chat will take a back seat to getting the mobile app up and can be discussed at that later time. Once we came to it, this would be an addition to text chat functionality.
6. Status updates can include images as well, but obviously if the burden/overhead is excessively high on this to outweigh the perceived value, then we would reconsider this.
7. Users of the reference site are currently able to price access to their albums and videos they have uploaded. This would be the purchase price for paying customers. Please review the reference site for how this is structured. I can’t see that we would like to many changes to this mechanism.
8. I wouldn’t see a need for paying customers to add videos. They will likely be consumers rather than producers of content. Although if the overhead is light, with minimal cost, I would give them the option to upload videos to their profile if they wanted. Of course, in our work flow, no one would be buying access to their content.
9. Once a task is completed, their account balance would be incremented by the specified amount assigned to completing that task. For example, filling out their profile completely automatically increments their account balance by X amount. Another task might be sending 10 emails to different users already in the system. After they send their tenth email, their account balance would be incremented by the specified reward amount.
10. Admin/Site notices would show up in their status updates as well as getting an internal system email to notify users of new features, for example, the mobile app, video chat, contests, etc… Maybe in a highlighted user name or special color to identify these updates as a system notices, and not a user update.
From the client:
Admin/Site Notices - Really this will just be something where if we want to announce certain things we have the capacity to do so and it hits peoples news feeds. Examples could be the first girl who reaches her milestone, links to say a posting we've created that walks girls through how to build a successful profile, etc. etc. So it would need to be flexible, content driven by us, and hit people's news feeds.
Text Chat - We're not really looking for a chat feature perse, I think in the back and forth the term ended up causing some confusion. What we need in the site is a messaging system only for now, so folks message back and forth. Men messaging women is payment locked, there will be a per message fee. Women can message men freely.
I know you said you took a look at the site when we first talked about the idea but it may be a good idea for you to take another look, set up a username and poke around a bit. That way you can see the kinds of things that are payment locked and where the revenue generators are. The only big difference is that we're not doing the paid membership tiers for monthly access. Revenue on the site will be generated by paying users sending messages and purchasing content (photo sets/videos) from recipient users.
84 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1263 for dette job
There are some questions before we place a firm bid. Let us know if you have some time so we can both converse regarding the questions / doubts we have.