Please see the following:
1) The coding has to be done in a systematic - The conventional and most updated way of structure.
2) The security level has to be high.
3) UI , DESIGN is key priority (I will give you the color codes for you to follow and color schemes)
4) WEB based + RESPONSIVE on tablet + all mobile phones
Background of the website:
Property Management Website with 2 different Login type.
1. 1 Login will be for property owners
2. 1 Login will be for people whom are managing the property ( property companies/property agents) Under the people who are managing properties, there will be three tiers of access.
1) Admin( US), Property Companies (Master Account Holder), Agent (Normal Account)
2) Admin should be able to set permissions of what will Master Account Holder, Normal Account Holder will be able to see
3) Master Account Holder and Normal Account Holder will see the same information, just that Master Account will be able to access more important pages.
Admin Panel + Agent View
1) We must be able to input the list of clients from the admin panel which it will be reflected to the main agent homepage. - Objective of this is to let the agent know how many properties are under them. The system should allow admin to "tag" the ID of the property agent and therefore
2) In the agent account, the whole list of property which they are managing will be reflected, once they click on 1 property to see the details, in that single property page, it will reflect the full details of the property and its status of payment.
2.1) Status of payment would mean that the tenant who is renting the property will have to pay a monthly rental to the owner of the house, so once tenant pays, we will auto update from the admin the status. The payment status will be done manually by the admin panel.
3) In the admin panel, we should be able to set the commission paid out. EG. If property agent A is under Property Company A, We will pay Company A ; 15% commission and set 5% commission given to Property Agent A. So the commission has to be able to control and tag up to 2 tiers. Meaning to say, some may be from company and we have to pay commission to the company, which will require 2 tiers commission payout, some we will not require.
1) Client must see the list of properties they have, and which property rental have been made and which have not been made
2) They can view the expiry of each property rental and its full details under report
3) They can request for a payment mode or us to pay them
Please take note that there may be more minor details which we may want to include in, you should not tell me that its not part of the deal. I will be fair and take note that its NOT going to be alot of work. When bidding take that into consideration, the price we include should include the extra changes or input we asked for.
42 freelancers are bidding on average $2914 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Property Management website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks