I currently have a fully functioning website that was created within the last year.
Unfortunately, my web developer has moved on to other projects and I am in need of someone who can come in and make changes to the site. I have a full, detailed list of changes/additions that need to be done. 80% of the list are very easy changes, the other 20% will require more work.
Looking to have the project completed asap.
Sir, I have understood your project requirement. I am PHP+Mysql developer. i can help you to make changes in the website. i will add new functions too. Lets discuss. Thanks
54 freelancers are bidding on average $584 for this job
Hello Sir. I am very interested in your job Currently , I am TOP 8 in ranking on freelancer. So, I have enough Experience and Skill for doing your job. I will wait your reply Kind Regards