PLEASE READ PROJECT DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING
IF U DON'T READ MY DESCRIPTION AND SEND ME IRRELEVANT MESSAGES AND WEBSITES I WONT READ YOUR MESSAGES AS WELL
We want to start an auction site similar to eBay. You can either develop the script or we can buy a cheap script and you can work on it to modify and enhance. It all depends on your expertise.
We want to work with a programmer whom can make a modern and easy to use design. We don't want to be in need to warn our programmer for every little detail. We expect him to be more careful than us in terms of design, esthetics and ease of use.
Below are some requirements but more design details and various modifications will be discussed privately after the bid.
1) Need to upload all the categories and subcategories from eBay (there are tens of thousands of them).
2) Should be easy to update categories/subcategories in the future through admin panel and CSV or XLS file. Category update should be easy.
3) I should be able to add "custom fields" through admin panel or CSV file. Then in the related Categories those "fields" should be visible.
4) There must be a "Detailed Search" function. Related "custom fields" should show up in detailed search box in related categories.
5) Paypal, skrill, 2co and payza, voguepay, simplepay4u, payfas and various other gateway integration.
6) Facebook and google plus login option.
7) Should be mobile friendly website.
8) Product sort option from high2low or low2high according to price, date.
9) Please write "hello kitty" in your project application. So that I will know that you read most of the descriptions, at least until this point and I will know that you are reliable and serious person, not a spammer!
We are looking a programmer for long-term relationship.
Also we expect the work to be delivered on the scheduled time. Don't bid for a work which you won't be able to finish on time please.
When we start operating the business we will need for short animations about how the system works etc.. So its preferable a programmer whom has expertise on short video-animation creation also
Its preferable the programmer has also kowledge on how to develop android/iPad applications which we will do later in the near future.
I won't pay u anything or create milestone unless you prove your talent and reliability.
We will show a sample main page and wait for programmer to develop a page similar to it. If he can do according to descriptions and show us on his own servers, I will put 10% milestone. That means programmer is reliable and knows what he is doing.
Once he reachs 20% completion I will add another 20% to milestone which makes 30% totally.
Once he reaches 40% completion I will add another %20 milestone which makes 50% totally.
Payment system will go on in this way.
%60 project > %70 milestone and
%80 project > %100 milestone.
When u deliver the project to our servers we will release all the payment.
I won't wait one week or two weeks until you finish the work. I will be checking the progress everyday and directing on corrections and modifications.