I have a number of websites I want to build up quickly and sell. These sites have search engine rankings, target profitable keywords and excellent potential for [url removed, login to view] that is probably the higher end of the potential.
I need someone who has website experience and can do the following:
- build a simple website (free cms and themes are fine)
- Add articles (I will outsource the writing although anything additional will be beneficial
- Add products or affiliate products as needed
- Answer emails and process orders
- Use word press and woo commerce or at least be smart enough to use them
Essentially I need someone who can flesh out a site at the start, I was thinking of outsourcing this work, but I think the person needs to be invested in the process. At the moment I pick up 2-3 sites a week and from this we can develop either an
- adsense site
- affiliate site
- dropshipping site
For most sites that earn less than $1000/mth I would be looking at selling after about 3 months on flippa.
What I Do
- I will find and purchase these sites.
- Provide Hosting
- Find affiliate or drop shipping opportunities.
- Provide any assistance that I can along the way.
The Breakdown is pretty simple. Its a 50/50 split of all profits to be worked out as follows:
Any income derived from the site (ad sense, affiliate or sales) can be paid to you weekly. So I will pay you before I receive payment myself.
Income derived from the website sale has all my cost for the site deducted from it (including sales cost) and the profit is split 50/50
I am looking for only 1 partner, someone who has the skills to create a site and has enough time to do it efficiently and quickly. If you are interested send me a PM and let me know a little about yourself and your history with online projects (what websites/ideas you have had in the past).
39 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2447 på dette job
hello there ! quite interesting idea , and really want to do partnership in this , but have some queries to clear first , please start chat session. thanks Muhammad imran