I would like to develop a social network for Exchange students . The idea of the design would be:Regarding countries you can either search them through a list or directly click on the map. For example you click on Spain and the country becomes bigger on the screen and immediately divides into the different provinces of Spain. The next step is to click the province followed by the city you are interested , once you click for instance Madrid it appears a space with the 6 different public universities on the city. Then you select one, for instance the Carlos III and two options appear Erasmus studies and Bilateral agreement, you then select one of them. Once you have selected a particular university and a particular exchange program it will appear on the world map all points with the university logo where the university has an agreement. This will allow users to visualize their options in a more dynamic way.
The following step would be to click on the country you are interested where you university has an exchange agreement. For instance suppose we are interested in Israel, we would click on the Carlos III logo situated on Israel and we would see it’s the university IDC, we would click on it and it will open several options to choose from, this would be:
• A direct link to the official web page of the university
• A virtual tour: meaning a video that would show how the campus is, the main buildings, the classes, the cafeteria and sports facilities among others, recreating how it would be to spend one day there in other for students to get a general view of where they would study. This video would be official in the sense that would be created by the communication department of each university as a way of promoting your own university.
• A section destined for courses all organized in an easy, visual structure in a way to facilitate exchange students to choose among the electives.
• Several videos of events organized by the university such as sportive events, festivals, awards, memorials, charity events…
• A culture section in which you can find a description of the country, its religion, its customs among others.
• A leisure section where you can find places to visit, activities to do in the city, the most coolest restaurants and clubs in town allowing the student to know from day 1 all the things to do. Of course this section would be accompanied by videos showing the places.
• A job section where you can find job offers or internships in the country all of them supported by the university.
• A forum where exchange students comment on everything that has to do with the university.
• A space destined for the university to post all kind of news interesting for exchange students.
• Housing offers.
Also each person that registers would have a profile with their picture and a Wall , and also a place to put the CV . And only private messages would be sent. My question is the following: i would like this social network to be exclusive by this i mean that only students that have been , are or are going to enroll on an Exchange program could register and create content and enjoy of all the benefits i want to offer. But i would like that everybody could be able to visit the page. And the thing is i dont know if this would be posible if for instance i would like people to join this new social network through Facebook or if i should do it through the universities. The objective of this is that the universities agree to finance this Project, therefore i need a detailed Budget of what it would cost to develop this platform and what would it cost to maintain it.
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €9087 for dette job
Kindly accept my bid for your Student Exchange Social Networking website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks