Mentoring Disciples One on One, One by One
Website Name: [url removed, login to view], aka GraceBook
Site Theme: “The Call of Grace is to Discipleship.
Step Up To Discipleship with Dr. Reynold Howell – Yes We Can!”
THE GOAL / VISION: Create a pleasurable, interactive, Visually Appealing, Dynamic Discipleship Ministry Website (Gracebook, the discipleship alternative to Facebook) -- A complex, yet user-friendly and inviting site that will pull people into its virtual environment to explore its discipleship educational content, rather than push its content on people. The site must deploy web technologies that will build a GLOBAL MOVEMENT OF DISCIPLES, breaking through the local church walls to develop a growing network of DISCIPLES, disciple-making small GROUPS, and CONGREGATIONS worldwide. Some of these (disciples, groups, and congregations) will become affiliated organically with the Grace Christian Church organization while some would be independent but associated, and all will have copious opportunities to support, purchase and share the products, services, and courses of the Grace Discipleship Movement.
Use Web Marketing Tools designed to eliminate marketing guesswork, build gigantic contact / e-mail lists of prospective disciples and active disciples, draw volumes of Traffic to the site for record-breaking DONATIONS, TRAINING ENROLLMENTS, and Discipleship RECRUITS in support of our ministry goal.
• Eye-catching Organization Home page with quick easy access to the important elements of our vision / goal: MyGraceBook login or registration buttons; E-Store button; Dr. Howell’s Itinerary button; Ready to Step Up to Discipleship? “Let’s Do It” button; Donate Now button; Corporate Grace buttons (dropdown – About us, Services & Directions, Core Values, Calendar of Events, Volunteer Sign up, Care Group Sign up); Urgent News or Events; Appropriate graphics and; Gracelive Everywhere – links & integration of Grace Discipleship to secular social sites, eg. Facebook, Twitter etc. Automatic short video invitation to online discipleship training [Inspired by [url removed, login to view] website].
• MLM-like Module for mentoring and maintaining disciples: Module will tract Disciple’s status, downline and advancement goals based of definitive criteria (Disciples recruited, Training completed, & Projects accomplished), and to motivate disciples to advance to higher levels. Also tracts income from the disciples and downlines, and calculates remuneration (salaries) for higher levels of disciples. Self-replicating recruiting websites for disciples who elect to join Pastor’s Club, and for designated Disciple-making Congregations. Disciples’ Back Office Module to view recruitment and advancement status, and also to communicate with and motivate downline organizations.
• MyGracebook Login: Push local content based on the geographic (zip code) of the login – connect and network with local disciples, care groups, affiliated or associated congregations. This is a Social Networking Module to meet felt needs of disciples & prospects: instant Chat, discussion forums – connecting people for discipleship training, communicating, outreach, projects & events.
• Dating site: Break-off and export profiles to our dedicated Match-making website.
• Small Groups and Congregations: Display criteria and application for affiliated and associated Diciple-making congregations. Connect to daughter websites of these corporate units. Search and develop groups and congregations. Associated and Affiliated Organizations websites.
Please see attached complete