Our team has prototyped a website that we now want to be "brought to life". We want someone to utilise clever design simplicity language to communicate the key themes of our website. Focusing on our value propositions and how our product fits with the life of our customers.
This project is limited to the first, front page which will contain the essence of the whole site.
If we like the work and working with you, we will continue to expand the site by adding new material in the coming weeks and months.
We will need to see some of your own work that uses websites as more than just an online brochure, sales language or endless text. Communication is key.
> Templates are helpful but also limiting. We want the website to fit our design concept, but to be limited by it.
> We require the site to be edited offline and editable by us.
There are lots of cool and clever web designs out there. Can you be creative enough to make it?
1) Online coaching/advisory/consulting business
2) Purpose of site is to WOW people AND
3) Communicate our point of different AND
4) Motivate them to get in touch with us
5) Target audience is YOUNG adults, that are
6) Super connected
7) Audience is GLOBAL with different languages, so we need to
8) Communicate primarily visually and through concepts
If you are interested we will review your portfolio. We can then provide more information and access to our current "in house" website draft.