[url removed, login to view] to have a ‘clever’ landing page creation and animation (in Java, jQuerry etc. but not flash) with the red / blue pill mechanic, but don’t want it to be ‘kitsch’.
3. Need to have a Content Management System (CMS); CMS should be open source enterprise level CMS robust enough to allow other elements to be added to the website later on without having to rebuild our website all over again (such as client admin areas, events plugins and eCommerce solutions etc.)
4. Template design needs to include the current corporate colours (red, black, grey and white); Red Pill logo is must not be altered
5. Around 30 pages + stock photos (may be able to provide photos / cartoon sketches)
6. ‘site search’ facility (so visitors to our site can type in a word / phrase to find information)
7. Blogging facilities so RP can add new posts to site regularly
8. Email marketing system (e.g. ‘plick’ or ‘mailchimp’) so that subscribers can receive regular updates on the blog via email
9. ‘Further reading’ - CMS must allow us to add books recommended by Red Pill onto the site. Each book will contain an Image, title, author [optional], publisher [optional] and quick description [optional]
10. Contact: the contact page will include contact details as well as an online form capturing name, company, title, telephone, email and a message. The form details will be emailed to info@ our website name
11. SEO: need site to be Search Engine friendly. Our site’s coding, presentation and structure to follow up-to-the-minute SEO practices. Not looking for specific SEO strategy, but things such as meta-tags and descriptions are to be included as standard. Web designer to submit the final agreed website to Google to gain a ranking as quickly as possible
12. Testing: The Red Pill site must be tested in all the latest versions of the major browsers (should be tested against different platforms and devices including mobile phones, laptops and tablets to make sure that any bugs are ironed out before the website is made live to the public)
13. Google Analytics: Google analytics to be added to the website to give up to date stats on the visitors to our website. I will supply you a list of people who will need access to the stats.
14. Domain name / hosting will be arranged by Red Pill (either via Melbourne IT or Austdomains); we do not want to be forced to have to host our website on the web designer’s server so web designer’s CMS software’s reliability on another server must be assured.
15. Want at least 12 month Warranty; if anything requires fixing in the first 12 months of our website being live, web designer will provide Red Pill with 100% free support until site fixed
16. Payment: 25% on completion of landing page creation and animation (in Java, not flash) with the red / blue pill mechanic. 25% on completion of site template and balance on completion (i.e. on transfer of ownership to RP). All logos, print design and website design will become property of RP upon full payment of the final invoice.
17. Training manual / guidelines re how to use CMS to update website
53 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $728 på dette job
Hi, We have a good team of expert coders and designers in New Delhi, [login to view URL] have many satisfied clients all over the [login to view URL] already have successfully launched many ecommerce,blog, social networking and other websi Flere