The last four months I've been working on a project with bunch of people to launch a new platform and name for the city centre of Gothenburg, Sweden.
It allows smaller shops to be seen as the advertising school of Gothenburg has contributed with campaigns for each shop, and also allows people to contribute with new ideas to keep the city centre alive.
Unfortunately, the developer we had on this case cancelled at the last minute, so now we're here and we need this to be finished by sunday (8th of june) or at the latest monday morning. So unfortunately we don't have much time.
The page is designed according to single page vertical scroll theme. I will explain section by section:
FIRST SECTION (Front page):
- This is the starter page and it has text, illustrations and background colour.
- In the top right corner there is a button that allows you to play and stop sound that will play automatically when you enter the site.
- There is an arrow which tells you that you can scroll, or you just click the arrow to scroll down automatically.
SECOND SECTION (Kolla!):
This is the page with the shop owners. There are twelve shop that each has a presentation with a film, a poster, 4 photos, social media links so that you can share the page and text. Every shop has the same layout, so nothing will be changed there when you open another shop.
- This section is built with a small presentation site, and the thumbnails of the other shops are below. You can close the shop that is open by click X, and then you'll only see the thumbnails, or you just click a thumbnail to open a new shop. Or you use the arrows to browse. I'm thinking something similar to this page, but more fluent: [url removed, login to view]
- When you first visit the site, there will be a shop open (as seen on the attached photo), however this must be random. So when you reload the site, and new shop must be open. This is important as no other owner may receive more attention than the other.
- When you click the google pointer next to the address, it must open the adress in google in a new window.
- The thumbnails are black with the name, and when you hover over it, the black box and and new should slide down and disappear so the you only see the first photo as a sneak peak.
THIRD SECTION (Vi är vår stad)
- This has text and a slide photo browser. That's it.
FOURTH SECTION (Google maps)
- This is just a map with the location.
FIFTH SECTION (Instagram)
I do not technically know how this works or if it's possible to apply the design that I have done, but it will have to show the feed from hashtag #KV23.
Maximum 4 photos at a time, and there you can scroll.
It doesn't need to be responsive, but it must be able to be browsed from a phone without trouble.
I hope you'' be interested in helping!
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $277 for dette job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks