We're looking for someone that can use a PHP class successfully. We need a PHP web based solution that will allow us to quickly generate multiple shipping labels and a report.
The application will take a spreadsheet in .csv, .xlx, .xlsx as an input (I have provided a sample). After the spreadsheet is uploaded, the user should have an option to add additional shipping information as shown in "Fedex [url removed, login to view]".
• There should be a login page with username and password at the start
• There should be an upload button after login to upload the spreadsheet.
• The user should be able to press the edit button shown in "Fedex [url removed, login to view]" that will create a popup to edit specific entries as shown in "Fedex Automation Edit [url removed, login to view]".
• The "Apply to All" button should take the input information and enter them into cells of the uploaded spreadsheet
• The validate button should use the Fedex API to make sure the addresses are correct
• The Generate button should create a report of all the shipping labels created, including tracking numbers generated by Fedex. This report should be generated as a PDF. The Generate button should also create all the shipping labels ready to print.
We would like the design to be clean and responsive. The buttons should be large so they can be easily used with a tablet using a thumb.
Don't forget to comment your code thoroughly. You must make sure the application works on our servers with no additional frameworks or add-ons without prior notice.
Please take a look at the RocketShipIt documentation. Please do not bid if you don't think you will be able to successfully use it.
RocketShipIt Link: [url removed, login to view]
The images and information I have provided are just for reference but we may add additional features and make changes as necessary.
Please make sure you download the PDF file attached.