I'm looking for a freelance developer who could help me build a 3D work portfolio website based on my design.
I have been working with a developer to make a new site using a customised Cargo Collective template but it was never finished it so I am in a bit of a bind as to what to do next.
I would like someone to recreate a similar, scalable website with full screen images using WordPress or a different platform (whichever will work best) - I have an old site that I am using so I can use the webspace for a new site. Alternatively, if it's easier you could fix the current Cargo Collective code to make the site functional.
I have attached screenshots of the home page and the project pages design and here is the url of the unfinished site:
[url removed, login to view]
The main requirements for the site are:
- Implementing a carousel on the home page so that you can flick between projects by clicking the left and right hand side arrows;
- Project pages should display full screen images that are 1900px wide and scale uniformly to any screen, whatever the resolution;
- Each project page should have icons/tabs on the left-hand side showing other images within the project, as well as the 'home' and 'next project' buttons. These icons/tabs should also scale with the main image if possible;
- I'd like to have 'email' and 'linkedin' icons with links in the top right-hand side corner as well as a link to the About me page that I could add text to;
- The site needs to work the same way on mobile devices;
- I need to be able to edit the site relatively easily so I can update work and add/remove projects and images.
That's the idea but I'm not a developer so if any of these points are too complex to implement, I'm open to suggestions. If you could give me a quote for what you would charge to create a website like this and how long it would take, that would be great.