A site needs to be build whose main motto is bridge the gap between potential user and software (technology/product). The website will have 4 types of user-
1. Product Owner/Administrator- They are the one who owns the product. Like for Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Sales Department will be Owner. They have the privilege to-
a. Provide the introduction to the product.
b. Post latest news related to version/patch release, demo link to the software etc.
c. Provide more information like-Market, Alexa ranking if the product is web based, Cloud Availability, if open source etc.
2. Expert- They are the people who have gained expertise in product over time. They can-
a. Blog for the product.
b. Post tutorial.
c. Participate in Question/Answer related to the product.
d. Seek employer.
e. Rate product based on-1. Usability 2. Technical support 3. Learning Graph.
3. Employer- They are the one looking for the best product related to particular domain and their corresponding experts to hire.
a. They should be able to compare the product based on price and points mentioned in 2.e.
b. They should be able to look for the best expert to hire for that product.
4. Beginner- They are the one who comes to learn about the product, post questions and gradually build their profile and become expert.
The whole website needs to have 2 types of pages-
1. Product- This will be have following sub pages-
a. Overview- Product owner/Administrator have the privilege to edit this page to post link to latest news, price, demo version link etc. This will also be showing rating as done by expert and others based on- 1. Usability 2. Technical support 3. Learning Graph.
b. Tutorials- Experts can post tutorials and blog. An efficient search box at the top.
c. Forum. Listing all the Q/A and efficient search box at the top.
2. User- This will be have following sub pages-
a. User Profile- Link to social networking site- FB, Linked In etc. List of the product user is following. Expert tag, if the user has passed certain exams or has gained much reputation.
b. Blog- User personal space listing all the tutorials or blog the user has posted.
c. Q/A- Users Activity in QA Forum.
1. Seo Friendly urls
2. Modular Design
3. Design template development with an existing CMS
4. Integrated User and Group management.
5. PHP is the preferred scripting language.
6. Ability to include links to pdf, word, video and audio documents.
7. Audit log for content changes.
8. avoid usage of flash,silverlight and java
9. website design should be optimal for touch based navigation(no drop down menu etc) include protection for contact details, to preserve team email accounts from being harvested by spammers
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹22149 for dette job
Hi, I have gone through the project description. I have the required expertise and experience. Waiting for your response. Thanks, Pradeep Gaur
fast service and feasible service. we work until costomer [url removed, login to view] service and feasible service. we work until costomer satisfaction.
Hello Sir, We have 5.5+ years of experience in JAVA/J2EE/[url removed, login to view] will complete the project in given time period with great [url removed, login to view] believe in maintaining long term relation. We will provide 30 days free support Mere