Please see below for some websites we have looked at and our comments regarding them. They are in no particular order.
1. [url removed, login to view]
- We like this site...not necessarily the aqua colors but it looks very modern. Please don't put images of sick or injured people. We want to maintain positivity.
- We like the top banner and how it transitions. It looks creative and well designed. This website looks like it was designed recently...if you google random law or PI websites...most of them look very antiquated.
2. [url removed, login to view]
- We like this site. It is simple, clear, and seems to display strength. It is made by the same group ([url removed, login to view]) as site #1.
- With regards to a color scheme, we want a lighter color scheme. Perhaps lighter pastels. Simple/clean look.
- We really like bigger pictures, bigger text, etc. A lot of our potential clients will be coming from a lower socioeconomic demographic. The website needs to be simple, easy to read and easy to understand. We prefer bigger pictures/text rather things that are small and clustered. We feel the examples here reflect that.
- The websites we like seem to have 2 main sections before you get into the bulk of the website... 1) a banner with logo on the left and toll free number on the right. 2) the categories going from left to right under the logo banner. We like that.
- It is very important that we have a free case evaluation box on the top right so that is very easily seen and accessible.
- We want a simple and clean look. This is reflected in both Apple and Google's business philosophy and we have adopted it as well. Though we want a website a a good amount of content, we would like it avoid it looking "too busy."
- We would like a blog section.
- We would like CMS so that we could add and change content as we wish.