Looking to develop a website very similar in nature to ODesk or [url removed, login to view] (how it used to function).
Among other features, the website will need to contain user functions/processes which are in ODesk/ VWorker:
- Member registration (Premium, Regular etc.)
- Rating system
- Feedback Portal
- Moderator process (described below)
- User profile section
- Payment escrow function (both credit card and Paypal, as well as other payment gateways)
- Project Posting process (within categories pre-defined by me)
- Project Bidding and Acceptance process
- Clarification board
- Private Message function
- Back-up bidding function
- Deposit/Withdrawal function
- Dispute and mediation portal
- Project search function
- Mailing notification function
- Tests (multiple choice, and essay based) I will provide the content
- Login with Facebook (if possible/feasible)
- Phone verification (if possible/feasible)
The admin section must have the following features:
- Extensive usage stats
- Extensive member management console
- View/Edit/Search/Delete Members
- Extensive project management console
- Search/edit/remove/approve projects
- View all billing transactions
- Add/edit/remove transactions
- Content management
- Highly configurable site parameters
- Switch ON-OFF email verification process
- Extensive bids management console
- Email members individually or collectively
- Visitor feedback section
- Sponsored ad management
- Support for banner ads, text ads and affiliate ads
- Sitemap Setting
- Social Links manage
The features noted above are included in most scripts, however this website will need to be coded originally (without using scripts). There are additional features which will also need to be included, and can be discussed through the bidding process (voice chat etc.).
The design of the site will also be required, and will include a logo, and substantial design work. A LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc. page will also need to be created.
Should the site be successful, I will consider offering the coder the option to remain as a tech support adviser and maintenance administrator for a monthly fee thereafter.
Please ONLY bid if the following conditions are met:
1) You have coded with the above functions previously, and are completely familiar with coding payment escrow functions.
2) You are able to bid within the budget parameters noted.
3) You are experienced in coding with databases, escrow functions, arbitration models, rating system etc. etc. etc. (all requirements noted above, and contained within ODesk/Elance, Freelancer/VWorker etc.), and are able to provide web-design work.
4) You are completely (100%) familiar with the freelancer/vworker/Odesk business model.
You will be given preference if you are:
a) Experienced within the management consulting field
b) Experienced within the use of bitcoins
Web development project type:
Client side or server side development:
Specific programming languages desired:
Coder can propose their choice.
Desired website or component functionality:
Feedback and rating system.
All other features which would be included in the scripts noted above.
Will discuss in further detail the types of modification I want made to the scripts. If you are coding from scratch, you must be able to demonstrate your ability to code payment escrow functionality etc.
Design features are also important. I need to see examples of previous work in this regard.
50 freelancers are bidding on average $3261 for this job
PORTFOLIO: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Flere