I am interested in creating a resume writing application that integrates existing services into one all-inclusive application
1. Log in/sign up using Linkedin or Facebook and create a profile
2. Then you could upload an existing resume if applicable.
3. The application would pull all of your existing professional experience and put it in our web resume format.
4. You would then select the industry you are trying to get a job in
5. Build your resume with prewritten industry specific examples, and suggested skills, have a thesaurus built in so that adjectives and verbs could be easily interchanged.
6. Have a function that automatically scans the job posting through a link, reads keywords from the job description and determines which keywords are relevant skills and experience that the employer desires. or simply copy and paste the job description ([url removed, login to view])
7. Determine which skills and experience in the generated resume are most relevant to the employer according to the job description and generate a 2 page resume. Return a percentage match to demonstrate how qualified your resume is for the job application.
8. Give the user options to adjust the resume, edit the information, and add or delete experience through check boxes.
9. Export the files as .pdf, .docx. or directly submit online
Thank you for reading this. Good luck to all applicants!