Redesign and re-implement exising website(disclosed company) for greater functionality, attractiveness, and ease of maintenance.
-Refreshed design, making the most of current industry trends
-A reviewed navigational approach across the website
-Improved customer experience during booking process
-Improved performance of the website
-Improved website content, including new content from various departments
-Content Management System (CMS), to easily manage content without the need for additional web development
-Integration of customer loyalty program
-Smart phone compatible website so there is an excellent user experience, regardless of the user’s device (supported on Blackberry, Android, IOS, Windows)
Proposed application/system must meet the following requirements. The list is not intended to be all inclusive, nor is it intended to represent a minimum of features and capabilities.
-Easily accessible by commonly used browsers found on Windows, Linux and Mac computer systems.
- Pages and features compatible with limited bandwidth access by the public.
- Capability of the general website administration staff to:
- Control size of individual web pages.
- Control size and types of images used within the site.
- Control publishing of links to other websites.
- Report website maintenance activity and statistics on content type: Updates, downloadable documents, web pages, calendars.
- Provides 128-bit encryption over Secure Socket Layer for displaying specific web pages and for information transmitted to and from the website
- Website is mobile device compatible – should detect device and present appropriate version of the website. Respondent may be required to build a mobile device website.
- Capability for easily searching the website for key words or phrases.
- Proper embedding of Web Analytics & reporting tools for effective monitoring
- Language support for Chinese and other commonly used languages, nice to have
- Website to be search engine optimized.
- Mechanism for members of the public to convey comments, suggestions or questions concerning the website design or information.
-Develop a Staff log-in portal. Similar to an Extranet create an staff login portal accessible to authorized users. This portal may be used to access Staff directory, manuals and training material and embedded links e.g. Outlook web Access. This feature will not be on the homepage.
All submissions must submit a proposal, applicantion wont be considered otherwise. Include:
- Location of respondent corporate offices.
-- Number of years of experience respondent has in installing and supporting similar systems.
- Description of methodology to be utilized including discovery, design, quality assurance testing and implementation.
- Description of the proposed process for website design.
- Whether or not respondent has graphic design specialists on staff.
- Accessibility features of the proposed website.
-Description of infrastructure, utilities and tools proposed for web page creation and maintenance.
-Proposed phases or steps in implementation of the website design, infrastructure and hosting.
- Options for training by staff in creating and maintaining content.
- Description of ongoing support provisions.
- Separation of one time and recurring costs for: Website design; Infrastructure (if applicable); Training; Hosting.
- Specifications and configurations required to support the proposed system, including specifications for all software components required for the system, but not provided as part of the proposal
- Information on hosting site including specifications on security, disaster recovery, and procedures for handling outages.
- List of current customers using the proposed service/system that our client can contact.
Proposals must be submitted within a week