The website is for a athletics daycare
The daycare's main idea is to motivate kids to do academics through athletic movement
I want it to include the following:
1. A home page that everyone who visits the web domain "[url removed, login to view]" can see
(Every additional web page should have a spot (where our logo can go) in the top left where they can click to view the home page
and it links to the home page)
2. An about us bar at the top that links to an about us page where I can put information about us
3. A newletters bar on the top of the page that has links to a newsletter page where new information can be displayed
4. A contact us bar at the top that links to a contact us page where there is phone numbers, email addresses, and
a comment box that includes the following:
Do you have any questions or comments about our services? Send them to us. We would love to know your opinion.
First Name:(box for information)
Last Name:(box for information)
Address 1:(box for information)
Address 2: (box for information)
City: (box for information)
Postal Code:(box for information)
Province: (box for information)
Daytime Phone: (box for information)
Evening Phone: (box for information)
Email: (box for information)
Comments:(box for information)
Submit(button that sends filled out table to Alpha user email)
Reset (button that deletes all boxes for information)
5. A dropdown column in the top right where people who are with the daycare (aka members) can login to view information
about their kids.
In addition, upon login, members should be redirected to a members portal that says "Welcome A-Mile member" and
The information that the members can view should only be viewable to the members and not to
the general public. (for the sake of simplicity the portal will be called A-Mile Portal)
As well as having information that is only viewable by members, there is also information that only should be visible to
individual members. Therefore, there should be an admin user that can generate user ids and each user id should
correspond to an individual account where information about their child is visible to only them. This information can
be accessed from a bar at the top of the A-Mile Portal that is labeled Progress. This Progress bar will link to another
web page that displays a chart of information which can be modified/inputted by an admin user.
6. In the A-Mile Portal there will be a bar at the top that says training for the week. This bar will link to a webpage
that shows on a weekly schedule of the activities that have been planned out for the week.
7. There should be Trainer users accounts that can modify progress charts, update training logs, modify training logs, and sending emails to parents, admin users,
and alpha admin users.
8. Admin users accounts should be able to: generate user id's for new members, modify progress charts, update newsletters,
update training logs, modify training logs, and sending emails to trainers, send emails to members, and to Alpha admin users
9. there should be 4 Alpha admins profiles that can change everything and anything on the website without restriction
This is the basic formula for the website design, if it possible to get part of this done, I would like to see it and we can continue from there.