Need a site (let's called it SITE TAGGER) built that helps tag images for people. Here's workflow.
1. User goes to site and wants to get a bunch of images tagged
2. User registers for an account and is verified via email
3. User creates a job and can do one of following:
- uploads images that they want tagged
- user can also just link to a site that has all the images in a directory
- user can also just post a REST API that gives JSON of all images and links to the images and the SITE TAGGER software would grab json and automatically create job based on that
- user can also just post a lot of links to images
5. System figures out how many images there are and shows how much money are needed for the job. Lets say 1 image for 5 cents. The amount is posted to the user. And user can click BUY NOW. When they click Buy Now, they are redirected to Paypal and pay. Then they are redirected back to the site and is told the job is beginning. And they will be given an estimate of when job will be completed.
- The system immediately notifies all the freelancers on the site the job and as well as the deadline. If freelancer wants the job, they say "Take Job" and they can immediately start working on the job. They will be presented with a UI that shows image and input field to enter tags for the image. They will be shown the deadline that the entire job must be done. And if system sees they have not completed job CLOSE to the deadline, then it will notify them via email as well as notify the site admin about performance issues. If user finishes job on time, the site admin is notified and the customer is also notified. They will get link to see a page with all images and tags listed next to image. And the customer can rate the level of work using 1-5 star system and add comments. Customer does not know the freelancer who did the work. These comments will be added to the freelancer's profile as well as name of job. Similar to freelancer.com. Either the customer or site admin must click "ACCEPT WORK RESULT" in order for the freelancer to be paid immediately. The freelancer will be paid immediately via Paypal by the system using admin's paypal ID.
6. Admin has admin panel where they can see list of all active jobs, all archived jobs, and all upcoming jobs. And the cost for each job and if they have been accepted by a freelancer. They can also see list of all freelancers, their ratings, how many jobs they took, calculate average time it takes them to add a tag to an image (the system should calculate that when they are doing work), and ability to email them, pay them manually, reject them from system. They can also edit email templates like "ACCEPT" or "REJECT" freelancers. Site admin can also see earnings by the site (today, week, month, year) and payouts to freelancers.
7. When freelancers want to join the system, they are given a form asking for name, country, age, languages spoken, email, and phone. Then there's a test page with 5 random images (chosen from system's list of 100 images) and freelancers who want to join system must pass this test by entering tags for each of these 5 images. Once they click Register, they get email verification and they must click link to verify. Then immediately if verified, the admin gets an email notifying them and link to see profile of this new freelancer. They see their info (name, age, etc as well as results of the test image questions to see how they tagged images). If they okay, admin can say "Allow User to Join" or they can "Reject User" and in both cases, the freelancer gets either a OK email or REJECT email. All emails can be edited online in site admin via templates.
Site should be mobile friendly.
Budget is around $350. You are free to use a CMS system or WordPress + Plugins or commercial script or purchased script or something you created or you can create. But it needs to fulfill all the above requirements. PHP, mySQL, or use anything you want.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $576 på dette job
Hi We are very interested in this [login to view URL] can do that job in a normal [login to view URL] have great experience of preparing Complete Scope,Complete documentation,attractive design ,Webdevelopment,QA and then support for specific da Flere