Bizcrum is a B2B portal that seeks to connect business enterprises operating under a particular industry, so as to create an efficient connection platform which will facilitate easy flow of information and help various business houses to expand.
Biznista can be conceived as a blog within the website which will focus on uniting all the information of a particular industry at one place.
The Blog includes following Sections/Functionality –
• ‘In Vogue’ – Is a small block on the top left. It will display an image which will change every two weeks.
• News Box – Displays news bifurcated into two sections i.e. industry news and fashion news. Subject to daily updation.
• ‘Did you Know’ – Displays facts related to the concerned industry.
• ‘Public poll’ – Enables BizCrum to conduct surveys for its users. (public can vote in ‘Yes’ or ‘No’)
• Subscription Box ( entering email id to subscribe to weekly newsletter )
• Two Boxes for posting videos. One on either side.
• Full Length Article Box – Updation of a couple of articles daily.
• Full length Box – With a square picture in the inset and content on the rest.
• Shoe wall – Sliding picture gallery.
Underneath there is an attachment regarding the Blog layout to which I would be a price quotation!