PLEASE NOTE: This project is most suitable for a freelance photographer based in Melbourne, Australia (250 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000)
We are a global sporting goods company and have recently opened a new retail premise at The Strand shopping centre, in Melbourne CBD.
I am looking for a freelance photographer to take:
- 30 x photos of our Flagship Store (FS) fit-out
- 15 x photos of our Concept Store (CS) fit-out (next to the flagship store)
- Photos need to be suitable for submission for an architecture magazine
- Make the store look fantastic and a desirable place to shop!
- One set (30 x FS + 15 x CS) of photos in low resolution
- One set (30 x FS + 15 x CS) of photos in high resolution
- Final files to be submitted via dropbox
The turnaround time for this project is 10 days from when the project is accepted by freelancer. I would estimate this project to take 1-3 hours to complete (shooting and editing).
The Small Print:
By accepting this project, you (the freelancer) agree that the project owner (me) and it's assignees have rights in perpetuity.
Experience/Skill Level Required:
Amateur to Experienced. Whilst I have no pre-requisites, it would be great to see some samples of your previous work. If you're interested in this project, please send through links so I can access your portfolio (if available), or other examples of your work. Published work will be highly regarded.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $54/hour for this job
Hi, Thanks for your project. I can take 100% confidently your project. I am a expert on photo editing and design. You will fully satisfy by my service. we will select the price or cost by negotiation .