Loom Decor is in the market for a seasoned graphic designer with digital marketing experience. Our fast paced start up is revving up our marketing initiatives and your assistance is required. Our developed taste is branded in a unique voice that we would like all our materials to capture. The ideal candidate has a keen sense of style and takes direction.
Think [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] – beautiful, well designed, easy to understand, and branded. Sound like you? Well, then, YOU sound like US!
What is Loom?
At Loom, we’re doing so much more than selling great home decor – we are pioneering a whole new way to decorate by providing access to design-it-yourself decor. At [url removed, login to view], consumers and professionals alike are able to design their own custom bedding, window treatments, and accessories and visualize their choices online. By mixing and matching our carefully curated fabrics, clients can create the perfect piece or coordinate an entire room specific to their individual taste – after all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, nes c’est pas?
Join Our Team
We are currently looking for a freelance digital graphic designer to assist with the creation of visual designs for all interactive initiatives, improving and innovating our customer experience. Estimated part time at 10-20 hours per week with the opportunity to be ongoing for right candidate. Contractor has the ability to choose whether to work onsite (in NYC office) or from the comfort of their computer screen.
• Complete compelling visual assets for digital marketing and web design needs including email graphics, digital graphics & templates, infographics, moodboards, website banners, and other marketing materials
• Occasional print design or web design projects
• Occasional photo enhancement work for blog and social use
• Collaborate with Marketing to establish and reinforce consistent visual brand across materials
• Opportunity to grow into other creative areas such as videography, photography, and web / interactive design
• Strong portfolio demonstrating experience and understanding of design principles with specific focus on digital marketing design
• A clean, sophisticated design sensibility fitting of the Loom brand
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Self-motivated, efficient, and flexible; willingness to take on quick turnaround projects and meet deadlines
• Promotional graphic design and digital marketing experience preferred
• Extremely high attention to detail, efficient, organized, and productive in a collaborative, team environment.
Nice to Haves
• Basic understanding of user experience principles and ability to design to wireframes
• Experience with e-commerce and retail centric design
• Enthusiastic lover of home decor and interior design
• Basic knowledge of HTML to execute basic web content or email design
Think You Fit the Bill? We want to talk to you! Send your online portfolio, resume, and cover letter to Blair Bandy:
39 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $32/time for dette job
Kindly accept my bid for your Graphics Designing project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks